Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ADConvo

 Not Tweeted
A:  I think the patter is, for 3 weeks you are inundated with love from me, then 1 week I PMS and hate the world.
pattern
 D:  wah... mood also plan ah?
____________________________________
By ajatheeagle
"Drink some more "Eh it;s not the alcohol okay? "i'm not A, you;re A" -_-
___________________________________
By pinkybots:
A:Wanna shower&sleep. D: Y can't sleep den shower?Skat ah? A:U can den sleep on couch! D: SHE BULLY ME!  "THE REAL #ADConvo"
____________________________________
By ajatheeagle:
Q: Shall we coordinate (dress) today? A: @pinkybots surely vomit blood one... let;s do it!
___________________________________
By pinkybots:
Q: Do I look fat? A(in the head): F#@K!! S#*T!! F#@K!!!!! SO FAST GOT TRICK QUESTION!!!!!! A: Oh look! Blue skies! - THE REAL #ADConvo
__________________________________
By __dC___:
A: "You are hot".. D: "I know.. but u r hotter" A: "Obviously"

No comments: