Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ne te retourne pas (Don't Look Back)

I wasn't embarrassed to admit - Monica Belluci  + Sophie Marceau in a film = a must watch for me... even for pure visual sake.
2 of my top 5 most "goddess" actresses of all time in one movie.... well, my 2-in-1 "dream" went a longer way than i ever expected.
Expecting a 2 hour of pure elegance and style etc etc... not to be.
If I hadn't read that it was a Marina De Van film, i would have bet my last dollar David Lynch was the man behind the production somehow.
Psycho thriller indeed... great great acting from the 2 goddesses (they have both aged very well too!. damn...)... but the plot was stessful.

not a bad film.
resolved a problem too... now that they are one... room for more top 5 goddess actresses (whoever said top 5 is only for 5 people anyway? hahaha)

btw .... hattrick of "should have read the sypnosis before watching" completed.



No comments: